Jan 11, 2012

New Year's goal

My New Year's goal is to take more pictures. I never think to get the camera out, and I never carry it with me. I got the idea from my sister, Debbie, who has that as part of her resolution of blogging something & posting a picture every day.

I call this my New Year's goal and not a resolution because I already made a resolution, and this is something extra that I just decided to do about 5 minutes ago when I actually posted on my other blog and, once again, realized that it would be nice to have a photo with it, but I haven't taken any since, oh, maybe Halloween. (Now that I think about it, I don't think I took any at Halloween either.) Maybe a picture a day would be a good idea . . .

3 comments:

  1. YES!!

    I take too many pictures. I make photo books, I blog, I send them to my parents...I just love taking pictures. I remember my sister telling me years ago that we needed to have kids so I'd stop taking pictures of our cat. :) and we did! and now I take tons of pictures of them. it is really nice to have them. I think you'll be glad. I'd love to see more pictures, so please do keep that camera handy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's a great idea. I know I never regret taking pictures, but I almost always regret it when I don't take them.
    Whenever I see you...I might bug you about it, I mean help you remember :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to ask you to bug me about it, because I think that's what I'll need to start remembering to do it. :)

    ReplyDelete